When your property loses power in the middle of a storm, it's a relief to know you have a backup plan. A generator can provide that peace of mind, by keeping your appliances running when the grid is down. If you're considering a generator for your home, there are some things to keep in mind in installing it.
What Are Some Good Reasons To Install a Generator?
Here are a few reasons why you need to consider installing a generator:
- Emergency power - If your power goes out, a generator can keep your equipment running.
- Backup power - If there is a storm and your area loses power, having a generator could help keep businesses running smoothly through difficult times.
- Construction - A generator can be used as a temporary power source for construction sites. This can help keep the site running smoothly and prevent any delays in the project.
Why Should I Have a Professional Install My Generator?
- A professional installer will know how to safely and correctly install your generator.
- A professional will also ensure that the generator is the correct size and type for your property.
- They will be able to help you choose the right model for your needs and provide regular maintenance to keep your generator in good working order.
- You want your generator to be properly grounded and connected to your home's wiring system so that it can provide power when you need it most.
- You want to have peace of mind knowing that if your generator fails in the future, you'll still be covered under warranty.
How Much Does It Cost To Install a Generator, and Is It Worthwhile?
Installing a generator to power a whole house typically costs between $500 and $15,000. The costs will vary depending on a number of factors, including the size and type of generator and the number of hours you want to run it each month. This can vary even more if you choose a custom-built unit or require any special features.
In the event of an emergency electrical outage, investing in a backup home generator now could be worthwhile, especially if you live in an area that experiences frequent power outages.
So call us now at (647) 494-1069 to get a free quote!
What Does Installation Include?
The price covers all the costs involved in getting your new power source up and running—including delivery, installation, permits, etc., plus post-installation support.
Get in touch with one of our friendly staff to learn more!
What Size of Generator Do I Need for My House?
There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all generator. Wanna know what size of generator you need for your home? Please contact us at (647) 494-1069. We can help you determine what is best for your specific situation.
Are You Ready To Have Your Backup Power Installed?
We hope that by this point, we've given you a good overview of everything you need to know about purchasing and installing your own generator.
Fluxx Electrical wants to make the process as simple as possible for you. Our team of licensed professionals will help you with any concerns you may have. We offer various electrical services that include installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical equipment.
Our main office is at 353 Iroquois Shore Rd #1, Oakville, ON L6H 1M3, Canada. However, because we do not yet accept on-site visits, we strongly advise you to give us a call instead.
Contact us at (647) 494-1069! We will get one of our friendly team members on board to work with you.